Local Authority Incentives for Private Landlords
Let2Barnet (0208 359 2186)
Current available incentives for their tenants moving to any property in the UK. (Soon we will have a searchable database of these tenants on our site).
This incentive is an alternative to the deposit and rent in advance normally required by landlords, but you are not obliged to use it as such.
Please note that the payments are usually made within 10 working days from the date the following documents are received by Barnet Homes and the tenant has moved into the property:
- Signed 12 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement and keys released to tenant
- Gas Safe Certificate
- NIC EIC Electrical Safety Certificate (or equivalent)
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Land Registry Title Register (dated within last 3 months)
- Copy of the Management Agreement or copy of the Landlord’s ID
- Smoke Alarm on each floor (hallway)
- Carbon Monoxide Detector near the boiler